Roscoe's transport has been delayed until later today, because the bed in UCSF hasn't opened up yet. They had planned to transfer him at 9am, but it's been delayed until the afternoon.
Some people had asked whether Alisha or I would be able to ride in the ambulance with Roscoe. In addition to all of Roscoe's machines, Kaiser will be sending 2 nurses, 1 doctor, 1 respiratory technician, and 2 ambulance drivers/personnel. So that's 6 people just to safely transport our little boy. The ambulance will probably end up looking like this, so we'll drive separately:
We'll try to keep everyone updated as to his progress. Some already positive results were that overnight Roscoe was stable at 25% oxygen, when previously he kept hovering around 28-30%. Keep praying, it is working!