Friday, April 11, 2014

Goofing around with Dad

Earlier this week, Alisha sent me some pictures to show on the blog but I overlooked them in my email account. She sent them to me again so that I'd be able to post them. This first one is him sleeping after I bounced him while looking out the window:

And the second one is me trying to make the same face that he was, looking out the window:

He's a super fun kid! I hope we can take him home soon. There have been some downs this week (he is back on vapotherm today) but we were reminded this week just how lucky we are to have Roscoe. He is an absolute gift from God and were it not for prayer, I think we would have lost him early on. We'll post more details as we hear them from the doctors:

2 comments:

  1. Great kid...with a goofy dad. ;o)
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying.....always.....
    He is so, so precious!

    ReplyDelete