Saturday, May 3, 2014

Extra, extra! Read all about it!

Today Roscoe measured 8lb 12oz. A few days ago they increased the calorie content of the milk he's eating in hopes that it would help him gain weight, and I hope this means it's working. Normally, milk is 20 calories per ounce, but they can add high-calorie formula powder to the milk to increase the calorie content. Up until last week he was on milk that is 24 calories per ounce, but now he is on milk that's 26 calories per ounce.

Last week Alisha (and Roscoe) sent me a text message and said they had a surprise for me. I asked what it was, and she said that I would have to come to the hospital to see. After work, I got there and this outfit was the surprise. It was a great way to end the day:


Do you think he looks more like an old-time golf caddy
or a boy who sells newspapers on a street corner?

1 comment:

  1. Ah! So adorable!
    He looks cuter than any caddy or newspaperboy ever could. :o)

    ReplyDelete